Re: Subject: [tag]

1999-03-07 21:27:46
I should have been more specific. For a SmartList managed list
"chanops", I want "[MHops]" inserted at the beginning of the Subject
line of all outgoing mails.

Do I use the rc.custom file in the chanops directory, uncomment
RC_LOCAL_SUBMIT_00, and put a formail recipe in an rc.local.s00 file?

Would it be the same recipe below that I'd insert into the
rc.local.s00 file?

As a neophyte, I much appreciated the detail of your response :)

PW