Help - procmail

1999-03-10 16:35:39

        I got into system loop and mail hung problem, while trying to
execute
        following procmail command.

        Please let me know what mistake I made.

                - Thanks
                        - Tapas

        Objective:
                To transform mail received from an user having a specific
subject("test),
                to an mailing list and Bcc to some other user.
                I did the following in "testing.rc" file

        What I did:

                :0:
                * ^Subject:.*test
                | (formail -k -X From \
                   -a"Bcc: tapas(_dot_)banerjee(_at_)gs(_dot_)com" \
                  - a"To:   mailing_list" )  |  $SENDMAIL -t

                "mailing_list" was not present. We wrote a recipe to copy
all the BOUNCED mail
                to a file.

                Thanks,
                                - Tapas