Question - Procmail

1999-03-15 12:23:59

        I would like do the following using procmail, appreciate any one
        can suggest any ideas.

        1. Validate the e-mail sender through some script or though entries
            inside a <valid_email_list>file.

             More precisely - say I would like to accept e-mails ONLY from
certain n users.

              So  rather than stating

             :0:
             * ^From: *(sender1|sender2|sender3|.........n)
             <file_to_save>

               in rc file, I would like to validate ^From part through some
script or some email entries
               in a file.

        2.  Match Japanese character(some control/shift) chars on SUBJECT
line and filter the data
             based on contents of the subject.

             (If that is not possible, allow to move Japanese content on
body to
              subject field while forwarding the same to some email_list )

            Thanks in advance

                        - Tapas

Tapas Banerjee
tapas(_dot_)banerjee(_at_)gs(_dot_)com