Procmail Setup Problem

1999-03-22 13:34:35

Hi there,

I'm having a little trouble getting incoming mail to filter through my
.procmailrc file.  On my server, procmail v3.10 is installed at
/usr/bin/procmail.

In my .forward file, I've put "|/usr/bin/procmail", but whenever I try to
send an e-mail, I receive an error saying something like "expanded from line
1 of .forward.  Unsafe to send.".

I've also tried putting the following line in my .forward file:
        "|IFS=' '&&exec /usr/bin/procmail -f-||exit 75 #rapidfinder"

And once again, when I sent an e-mail I got an error saying "Unsafe to
send".

Any suggestions?
Mike

Promotion4Free CGI Scripts
CGI Scripts for All of Your Promotion Needs
http://www.promotion4free.com/scripts

To ensure a quick and efficient response, please use our contact form
located at http://www.promotion4free.com/scripts/contact.html unless you are
replying to a message from us.  A reply to your e-mail is not guaranteed
unless you use the form.