Formail problems

1999-03-30 22:39:38
I am trying to get something like the following working.

TRASH="spam/."
DEATH="/dev/null"

:0
* ^Subject:.*(ADV|adv)
|formail -A "X-Spam-Death: Truthful Subject"

:0

:0

The problem is that the first recipe doesnt deliver the mail anywhere, and the
other 2 dont
catch it , so the mail never goes anywhere. If I put a "c" on the first recipe,
the second
2 still miss it and it goes into my inbox.
This get printed in my logfile, which looks fishy to me: