Re: procmailrc and .procmailrc

1999-03-31 13:50:57
Azfar Kazmi <oup2(_at_)cyber(_dot_)net(_dot_)pk> writes:
I have to make extensive use of procmailrc to filter mails for my users.
Some recipes remain same for all users while some are different for
everyone. Months back, I tested that if I put on a global recipe file
/etc/procmailrc then the local recipe files /home/user/.procmailrc don't work.

If the /etc/procmailrc file delivers the message, then the message was
delivered.  Period.  If you want a recipe in /etc/procmailrc to only
deliver a copy of the message then that recipe should have the 'c' flag.

If that doesn't give you enough information to solve your problem, you
should consider including the recipes involved in your next post.

Philip Guenther