1999-04-05 23:36:36
Hi

I have a procmail entry that circulates mail to members in a development
group viz.

:0 c
*(^To|^[cC][cC]):.*med@
 ! johnny,peter,paul

This works fine ...

Now what I would like is that all mail that is forwarded using the
! johnny,peter,paul must have a `Reply-To:' address set as
`med(_at_)fruitcom(_dot_)com'

Is there a way?

Thanx
--