Re: Script to invoque mailprogram

1999-04-21 21:00:30
"Bert Hiddink" <hiddink(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com> writes:
Thanks to the suggestions of some members of the Procmaillist, I used
succesfully the following script:
It worked  perfectly for half a year, a then "suddenly" stopped doing the job.
I did not change anything in Procmail or Mhonarc. How come? Due to a Procmail
upgrade in my virtual server? I checked everything but I can not figure out
what happened. I am desperate, please help!

What appears in the logfile when you set VERBOSE=on before this recipe?

Philip Guenther