TYPO error in SpamDunk procmail filter 1999/04/25

1999-04-27 17:06:22
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 02:19:42 GMT, waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com (Walter Dnes)
wrote:

Reasons for update...
 - The big news is the implementation of procmail code to check
the IP address of incoming email against DSSL/DUL/ORBS/RBL lists.
  I've discovered that my filter is invoking IMRSS and labelling
it as DSSL.  My apologies.  I'll be putting up a fix in the next
day or so.  On the internet, you get the opportunity to foul up
in front of an audience of millions.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com> procmail spamfilter
http://www.interlog.com/~waltdnes/spamdunk/spamdunk.htm