Re: autocapture of email addresses.

1999-05-17 07:54:33
1999-05-16-06:53:28 Jauder Ho:
I saw this being discussed on one of the mozilla lists and thought it was
a good idea. Basically I would like to grok out all the email addresses
from the mail that I get. It would be great if they were unique but I can
always use perl to DoTheRightThing (tm) later.

I'm using the Little Brother's Database[1] (lbdb) to archive exactly those
addresses, and make them available via the external-query interface in
mutt[2]. And as per the installation instructions for lbdb, the actual capture
is done with a paragraph in my .procmailrc:

        :0hc
        | lbdb-fetchaddr

Works like a champ.

-Bennett