Re: Procmail as a daemon?

1999-05-25 11:29:37
Matt Mencel writes:

 Can we please refrain from multipart/alternative and html email? Thanks.

   I've got procmail set up on my system here and it really seems to be
   running nicely.  My only problem with it is that I HAVE to be logged
   into the system for it to run.  I would really like to have procmail
   work no matter if I'm logged in or who I'm logged in as.  Is this
   possible?

 Haven't seen this before. Maybe you can set VERBOSE=on in ~/.procmailrc
 and see if there's anything out of the ordinary?

              Oh, and I'm using version 3.10 right now if that makes a
   difference.

 You can get the latest version 3.13.1 from http://www.procmail.org/.
 It probably makes sense to upgrade before continuing to investigate
 your problem, if it persists.