Re: Autoresponder, typo somewhere?

1999-05-27 02:16:29
++ 27/05/99 08:34 +0000 - Rejo:
The first parts works like a charm, however someone asking for data.txt
gets logged and gets his request put in the folder admin, but does not
get the requested file (which exists). What am i doing wrong here?
[...]

I have found out what was going wrong in my procmailrc. I had a problem
with the nesting of the recipes and therefor it did not work like
expected. Also, Era showed me a typo in one of the recipes which i have
corrected now also. Thanx.

For those who are interested, my procmailrc is available on [1]. It's
not that interesting, but maybe someone wants to use my autoresponder
part as example.

I still have one question:

dd example.

I still have one question:

       | formail -tz -xDate: -xFrom: -xSubject: >> $LOGDIR/bot

This puts all the information on new lines. Is there an easy way to have
to things, Date, From and Subject on a single line?

It is now

    Wed, 26 May 1999 23:32:42 +0000
    Rejo <rejo(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl>
    send pgp keys

and i would like to get

    Wed, 26 May 1999 23:32:42 +0000  Rejo
<rejo(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl>  send pgp keys

in my log. Any idea's?

    -Rejo.

[1] http://www.mediaport.org/~sister/overzicht.html

--
= Rejo  [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]
rejo(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl