Unidentified subject!

1999-06-01 09:30:41
Hi

I need the kind lists help with a rule. I am running procmail to
split up my incoming email flood (several mailinglists:-).
First I save those emails which concerns my mailinglists in
separate mailboxes.  Then I run the spambouncer script and the
rest is placed in my inbox.

Now the problem is that I need my inbox mirrored to my new workplace
and only the inbox. Due to the fact that I have several rules that
affect the inbox (users that should not be caught by the
spambouncer etc....) I wonder if anybody have a good solution of
mirroring a mailbox, after it has been processed by procmail.

I include my .procmail file, so somebody kind could have a look.
I have looked i most of the procmail pages(jaris, the faq etc...)
But so far I haven't seen a good solution.

regards/micke

--
Mikael G. Niklasson                 micke(_at_)df(_dot_)lth(_dot_)se
                                    http://www.df.lth.se/~micke

Be open to other people -- they may enrich your dream.