Autoresponder (progress?)

1999-06-01 19:05:05
OK, first of all thanks to Mark David! for accidentally supplying THE
autoresponder method that is far simpler than my kludge over the weekend.
I'm not sure if that method makes a log of all emails autoresponded to,
but can someone look at the .procmailrc below and tell me if it will do at
least the following:
1. Autorespond *only* to emails arriving "To: help(_at_)infusia(_dot_)com"
with boilerplate text coming from /autores/info.txt
2. Send a copy to another party as shown
3. Keep a copy in folder "infusia"
and maybe if that works, someone can help me with the logging issue
afterwards.
Oh yeah, lest I forget, will procmail see all of this as one recipe?
Here's the .procmailrc:
----<snip>
VERBOSE=on
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
FILEDIR=$HOME/autores

:0 h c
#ONLY autorespond to email directed to help(_at_)infusia(_dot_)com
* To: help(_at_)infusia(_dot_)com
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* ^To: help(_at_)infusia(_dot_)com
{