Re: /dev/null a specific attachment using procmail

1999-06-05 18:18:42
On Fri, 4 Jun 1999, era eriksson wrote:

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 20:29:17 -0700 (PDT),
"Colin J. Raven" <cjraven(_at_)quik(_dot_)com> wrote:
 > I just finished reading searched results on procmail.org concerning the
 > exclusion of attachments using procmail. The few hits seem to indicate
 > that it's either;
 > a) highly impractical to use procmail to perform this function or
 > b) procmail should/could be sued to exclude email over a defined size.
 > My question is this; What about the _specific_ exclusion of one _named_
 > attachment only?

If all you're looking for is a quick answer to your question, check
out <ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/antispam/procmail-security.html>

Yes. That filter allows you to poison attachments by name.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ
jhardin(_at_)wolfenet(_dot_)com