SAW YOUR AD!

1999-06-30 19:57:57
Dear Online Marketer,

I saw your ad and noted that you too are pioneering business on the internet.
I hope everything is going well for you.

Here is another EXCELLENT ONLINE BUSINESS!
It will fit very well into your business portfolio alongside what you are
Already doing.

This is the EASIEST and MOST PROFITABLE online business today.
Virtually a SELF-RUN ONLINE BUSINESS.
TWICE voted as the #1 online business.
No Selling Required!

We are already making a few thousand per month and have expanded into
Several Countries all part-time in our first few months!.

Please go to this webpage for more information:

http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/earndollars4u/index.html

It will ONLY take a minute to find out. You will be glad that you did!

If you are not interested please reply with "remove" in the subject line
and you will not be contacted again.

Thank you!

KM