Recipe to exclude various lists

1999-07-03 09:20:56
I am very much a beginner, but I use the following to save a copy of
all incoming mail to a directory called _backup. It is the first item
in my recipe.

:0 c
_backup

However, there are some SIGs I don't want an extra copy of each
incoming mail.

How may I alter or change the above to save *most* incoming mail, but
exclude, for example, digvid-l(_at_)ucdavis(_dot_)edu

Thanks very much for your collective wisdom.

Bye for now,

Bill

|      wmcqueen(_at_)oise(_dot_)utoronto(_dot_)ca                         |
|         "Life is a seamless robe of learning!"         |