Re: list of names in To/Cc -fields

1999-07-05 05:01:38
On 5 July 1999, kuehne <kuehne(_at_)ltz(_dot_)de> wrote:
Til now I have not understood , why some people think that my approach
to use procmail in the outlined way is not OK.

    Because you're trying to solve a mail transport problem at a point
where the transport phase is already finished.

What should I do else?

    You should read about "multidrop" in the fetchmail manual.

    Regards,

    Liviu Daia

--
Dr. Liviu Daia               e-mail:   Liviu(_dot_)Daia(_at_)imar(_dot_)ro
Institute of Mathematics     web page: http://www.imar.ro/~daia