Re: question

1999-07-31 00:12:48
At 19:51 -0600 7/29/99, ICE MAN wrote:

i seperate stuff from lots of diff addressess right... well i want
to send all that doesnt get seperated to a different mail address
how do i do that?

like i get mail and if it doesnt get processed by procmail cause its
not an address im looking to seperate into a different folder then i
want to forward it to another address can you help me ?

So you want all the mail you don't filter using some other recipe to get forwarded? Just put this recipe at the end of your .procmailrc:

# Everything I haven't processed gets forwarded to me(_at_)example(_dot_)net
:0
! me(_at_)example(_dot_)net

You may want to send a copy until you're sure it's doing what you want.

Scott