Procmail with Netscape

1999-08-07 13:15:36
  I like the customizability of procmail alot bette then the way
netscape does its filtering, so I would like to use procmail
exclusively. The problem I've encountered though is that when your
reading the messages and deleting or moving them around. If you don't
compact the folders, procmail will remark the messages as unread or
something next time procmail moves messages to that file. Basically,
until you compact the folders the messages still reside in that mail
file.
  Has anyone else noticed this or found a work around for it. I'm a
gui freak, pine and elm are ok, but I prefer gui's
--
     S.Toms - tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com - http://www.primenet.com/~tomas
                S.u.S.E. Linux v6.1+ - Kernel 2.2.10

"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense"