rejecting email with nasty attachments

1999-08-23 07:13:05
Hi All!
I have an autoresponder set up (as shown below) that works really well.
Thanks to all on the list who helped me through this laborious process
BTW.
There is also an interesting event happening, which is highly desirable,
but (as far as I know) unintended. arriving email that contains the
happy99.exe is NOT being Cc'd, but winds up in my inbox. This is great
because I wouldn't want mail containing this 'lil fella to wind up on a
windows machine anyway. I'm curious as to why this is happening.
Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
----<snip>
 VERBOSE=ON
 MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail
 PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
 LOGFILE=$HOME/log
 FILEDIR=$HOME/autores

 :0
 *   ^to:.*\<help(_at_)infusia\(_dot_)com\>
 * ! ^FROM_DAEMON
 * ! ^x-loop:.*\<cjraven(_at_)cloud9\(_dot_)net\>
 {
   :0 h c
   | ( formail -rt -A "Precedence: junk" \
                   -A "X-Loop: cjraven(_at_)cloud9(_dot_)net" ; \
       cat $FILEDIR/info.txt) \
     | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS -t

   :0 c
   ! user(_at_)domain