Re: Mail folder formats..

1999-09-21 06:00:52
era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> writes:
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:02:14 -0500, Philip Guenther
<guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu>
wrote:
You can do it from the rcfile by filtering the header through formail:
    # If there isn't a From_ line, use formail to add one
    :0 fhw
    * ^^From ()
    |formail
That would go before the recipes that deliver to mbox folders.

Um, do you mean

   # If there isn't a From_ line, use formail to add one
   :0 fhw
   * ! ^^From ()
   | formail

I need to find a keyboard with sticky keys, so that I have something to
blame my mistakes on.  You're correct: there should be a '!' in there.

Philip Guenther