Re: Problems using procmail

1999-09-21 13:25:55
Jaime Sanchez <jasanche(_at_)mail(_dot_)utep(_dot_)edu> writes:
I am using PINE and since I activated procmail in order to filter mi
messages into different folders, I started to notice that for some unknown
reason my disk quota exceeded too much and besides that, all messages in
my incoming folders are being repeated constantly and I don't find any way
to stop it.

I'd be glad if you can help me to figure out what the problem is.

Without more specific information there little we can do to help.  Can
you send to the list the contents of your .procmailrc?  Also, how is
procmail invoked on your system: did you have to create a .forward file
(if so, what does it contain), do you run procmail from a cronjob (if
so, what is cronjob do), or did you simply have to create a .procmailrc
file?  You apparently have a mail loop, so you nee dto figure out were
things are getting fed back into the system.

Philip Guenther