Re: filtering mail for recipients only within certain domains

1999-09-25 14:22:58
"Eric C. Hagberg" <hagberg(_at_)ms(_dot_)com> writes:
Saw that before, but also saw an example (similar to mine) which said 'this
doesn't need recursion'... in a faq somewhere.

I ran it through with debugging on and it seems to match addresses in
multiple headers.

I doubt it.  I bet it'll give the wrong result if there is one or more
non-aol/hotmail address in any header matching ^TO_ except the last.
Put "VERBOSE=on" above your recipe, then feed it the following and look
what the log shows.

        To: bob(_at_)some(_dot_)where
        cc: john(_at_)aol(_dot_)com

Your recipe tests whether the last recipient header contains only aol
or hotmail addresses.  That's all.

Philip Guenther