Re: delivery to /home/user/Maildir/

1999-09-30 20:44:47
On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 09:56:51PM -0500, Philip Guenther wrote:
Vyacheslav Zakharov <handful(_at_)jizz(_dot_)sentosa(_dot_)dp(_dot_)ua>
writes:
Procmail has been patched three patches:
procmail-locking.patch
procmail-maildir.patch
procmail-nospoollock.patch
The problem is when message doesn't match the rule it delivers to
/home/user/Maildir/new (and this is right) but I get a one's copy
drops directly to /home/user/Maildir. It name is msg.FYI (for
example) or msg.acT (no matter)
Sounds like there's a bug in one of the three patches you mention.
I would suggest contacting the auther of those patches and see if
they've updated them or if they can help you.

As the author of the patches (all three, even :-), we traced down the
problem to two invocation problems: the procmail rule action read
"Maildir" instead of "Maildir/", causing the "msg.XXX" files, and the
.qmail file he was using listed both procmail and the maildir as well,
causing the double delivery.
--
Bruce Guenter, QCC Communications Corp.  EMail:
bruce(_dot_)guenter(_at_)qcc(_dot_)sk(_dot_)ca