Re: how to forward mail?

1999-10-31 10:54:34
On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Ken West wrote:

kw> I would like to know how I can set my procmailrc, to forward a message.  I
kw> would like to use the attchmnt field to sort the mail I would like
kw> forwared to another e-mail address of mine.  If anyone can help I will be
kw> greatfull.
kw>

  You want to attach the emails to another email? Don't know about that
personally, but to simply forward a message to another address you would
do something like the following.

:0
! other(_at_)address(_dot_)com

  or add a rule to only forward particular message

:0
* ^Subject:.*blah blah blah
! other(_at_)address(_dot_)com

  or to keep a message local as well as forward it

:0c
! other(_at_)address(_dot_)com

--
        S.Toms - tomas(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com - New homepage coming soon
                   SuSE Linux v6.2+ - Kernel 2.2.13

Keep America beautiful.  Swallow your beer cans.