Re: Check for RFC822 Date

1999-11-09 00:36:38
++ 07/11/99 20:14 -0400 - Larry Bezeau:
        The syntax for the date is hereby changed to:
           date = 1*2DIGIT month 2*4DIGIT

Ok. Didn't know about that RFC. Thanks a lot for pointing me to that
one. I guess i have all things correct now.

For those who are interested, my procmailrc is available at the address
http://www.mediaport.org/~sister/personal/procmailrc

        The military time zones are specified incorrectly in RFC-822:
        they count the wrong way from UT (the signs are reversed).  As
        a result, military time zones in RFC-822 headers carry no
        information.

If i understand this correctly, this means the syntax of the regexp will
not change because of this. The only thing that changes is the meaning
of each of the characters used for this way of pointing out the
timezone. Correct?

        -Rejo.

--
= Rejo Zenger  [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]
rejo(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl