Re: Fwd: Why can't my procmail fiter mail?

1999-11-09 09:08:23
Rejo Zenger <subs(_at_)sisterray(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> forwarded:
Xiaofeng Guo <guoxf(_at_)tour(_dot_)meizhou(_dot_)net> writes:
I am a newbie using Procmail. I got some confusing . My
Procmail seems not to deliver  my mail to correct folder which
was defined on my .procmailrc file, It always sends mail to
default mailbox /var/spool/guoxf.
My OS platform is
Redhat 6.0.
Sendmail  8.9.3
Procmail 3.13.1
my home directory .procmailrc file content:
--.procmailrc  --
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=all
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/Procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/procmail.log
INCLUDE=$PMDIR/testing.rc
When I send a mail with subject "test" to myself, Procmail
can't deliver this mail to test folder and always send to
defaul mailbox /var/spool/guoxf.
Can anyone tell me how to set procmail up to work
correctly?Thanks advance.

The magical variable that causes procmail to process start processing
from another rcfile is not named INCLUDE, but rather INCLUDERC:
        INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/testing.rc

Philip Guenther