procmailproblem

1999-11-09 15:35:50

  Thanks for a nice man page (procmail). I find
  procmail really interesting and exciting since
  it's a such a great tool. But I have one problem
  I hope you guys could help me figure out. What I
  basicly want to do is to accept on or two
  email addresses from hotmail. All the rest from
  hotmail should be deleted (/dev/null). Below is
  the idea which doesn't work. That recepie deletes
  ALL  mail from hotmail.com.

  :0
  * ^From:(_dot_)*(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
  {
    0:c
    * ^From:(_dot_)olufla(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
    !kajetan(_at_)pvv(_dot_)ntnu(_dot_)no

    0:
    * ^From:(_dot_)*(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
  }

  I can't figure out what's worng. I hope you will
  be able to help me out with this little problem.

  Sincerely

  Kajetan

  PS: Please send an answer to my emailaddress since I have no newsreader
      yet.