I can't get procmail to run at all

1999-11-22 11:41:14
I installed Mandrakes Complete Linux 6.0 on a machine (This was a
custom setup for a Web Server).  I am trying to impliment procmail on
it, but It doesn't seem to run at all...  I created my .procmailrc
file, and set a log file, but when I send a test message to myself, it
just arrives in my mailbox with no log file created at all...

I recently also setup Mandrake Linux 6.0 installed with everthing on a
local intranet server for a customer to do IP Masq. for internet
access to all there Network Machines and mail...  I set that one up
for procmail and it worked right off the bat....

I have looked through everything (almost I'm sure) and can't see any
real diffirences.. (IE file permissions, etc..)...

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and could
lend a few suggestions....

Thanks for all your help, I'm sure there is just something real small
I'm missing here..

Mike Rogers, M&A Computer Services

$14.95/Mth. Virtual Web Hosting --> http://www.tristateweb.com
FREE E-zine --> http://www.manda1.com/sampissue.html