Attachment Blocking.

1999-12-01 12:35:14
Hello,
     I am attempting to find info on how to filter attachments out of inbound
email.

     In my research so far, I've found snippets of procmail code showing
attachment conversion.

     If anyone knows of existing documentation on how to do this with procmail,
please let me know where to look.

     A little background info, is that I'm likely to call procmail from
sendmail. I don't need to save the attachments I remove from the mail, but would
like to include a note in the email indicating the name of the attachment that
was removed.

     Thanks, [RC]