Turn paper documents and faxes into electronic documents

1999-12-02 01:17:46
Another interesting message from M&A E-News!
M&A Computer Services - http://www.manda1.com
You can advertise this way, see the end of this message!
Subscription options and how you got on our opt-in only
list is at the end of this message.

[Begin Featured ad]

Turn paper documents and faxes into electronic documents with
Eastman Software Imaging for Windows Professional Edition(PRO)!

Purchase PRO for only $49.00 (regularly $89.00)! Order your copy
at: http://shop.eastmansoftware.com/imagepro/deploy/upgrade.htm

Use your scanner or fax machine to transform paper documents into
electronic documents that you can view, edit and distribute.
Eliminate the manual entry and re-entry, printing, copying and
distribution of paper documents common to your day-to-day work.

- Capture images using any TWAIN-compliant scanner and convert to
text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Enhance documents with tools such as straighten/align page, de-
speckle and cropping
- Annotate documents ELECTRONICALLY using highlighter, lines,
text blocks, rubber stamps, redacting and sticky notes and MORE!

Act quickly, offer expires 12/31/99! To order visit:
http://shop.eastmansoftware.com/imagepro/deploy/upgrade.htm

[End Featured Ad]

M&A E-News Ezine assumes no responsibility for the offer presented
in this Exclusive Offer and does not necessarily agree with it's views.

While you are reading this, so are over 36,500 others!!!

You can advertise this way!  What a deal, send your entire ad to
36K+ People waiting to see your message!!!

Ad Options:  http://www.manda1.com/ezineadoptions.html

Order here:  http://www.manda1.com/order/newslet.html

Why are you receiving this email?