How to enable reply to selective addresses

1999-12-06 03:34:21
Hi,

I have a requirement wherein all mails coming from my local domain i.e.
internal mails not processed but only those mails coming from 'outside'
of my Organsation be forwarded to a specific address, say my hotmail
address. I guess I should look for From address in my incoming mails and
extract domain name portion. Here again, some of the internal mails sent
out from few unix machines don't include domain names in From
addresses.Don't have expertise yet, to implement with Procmail . Is
there any one who can help me to implement with procmail way of
filtering or pointe r to some good source ?

I had tried using setting up a .forward file and a Bourne shell script,
but there had been miserable mail looping and could not do that and just
installed procmail to see if can be done with procmail.

Thanks