Re: simple receipe to handle 'get pgp keys'

1999-12-09 19:19:03
there are some recipies I wrote (gasp) over 5 years ago to do this at
http://www.procmail.org/jari/pm-tips-body.html#auto_grab_incoming_pgp_keys

They could use an update to work better with later revs of pgp, but they
still function.

Adam