filtering sent mail?

1999-12-16 23:46:35
Is there a method for hooking up procmail so that it will scan/filter
all outgoing mail as well as incoming mail?  I keep a .sent file for
all outgoing mail.  But what I'd like to do is have a procmail filter
out various project-related mail into separate on-topic folders.
Right now, I resort to cc'ing or bcc'ing myself, and then let procmail
do the filing as the message is reflected back to me.  But, I don't
always remember to do that, so some of the messages end up in my
.sent file, but are not filed.  I have some control over the situation,
as I'm the only user on my SGI/Unix workstation, and I route all
outgoing mail through (sendmail) on my workstation.