1999-12-19 21:19:57

I have several forwarding recipes (and autoresponder recipies)
that work great when I use either a "To:" or "From:", but am
clueless how to code from the full header lines for either

An example is the first line of the full header...

I need to forward/reply to <anything>@<whatever>.cn  (ANY MAIL
that comes from the ".cn" domain).  I'm thinking:

The other full header line case is like:

    for <eric(_at_)cyberdex(_dot_)com>

The "Received:" line is normally flush left, where the "for"
line is indented.  Do I need to account for blank spaces from
the left in *any* recipe line?

Tnx for any help.

Eric