poor man's mailer

1999-12-21 15:16:31
I want to write a web page where someone from my
soccer club can, with a password, go to a html
page and send the whole club membership email.
I will have the post event of the web page send
make a perl script send email to procmail,
and have a hidden field
for procmail to look for to know that I want
procmail to remail this piece of email to
every email address contained in a text file.
Can this be done - does anybody have an example
of using a text file to get email addresses from?

Tom

I don't think I can use smartlist, since I only
have a unix shell account.  I like to write these
kind of html pages so club members, not me, generate
the emails.