HOWTO: Disable automatic match pattern expansion

2000-01-05 07:39:31
Is there any way to completely disable the match expansions mentioned in the
miscellaneous section of the procmailrc man page?

Please CC my e-mail address as I am currently not subscribed to this list.

TIA
Thommy

XT emulator finally available for Pentium-III: install Windows 2000 today!
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89
       mail pgp-key-request(_at_)hostmaster(_dot_)org