Re: Moving mailinglists (Re: Strange fields on your opt-in list?)

2000-01-06 07:21:07
Yes, Stephen is still alive, and we were talking about finally moving
these lists to procmail.org.

If you reply, please don't reply to both lists. I've set up Reply-To:
to point back to myself. If you have something of general interest,
feel free to override it.

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:56:39 +0100, "Stephen R. van den Berg"