Treasure Map - Reply E- Mail Box Correction

2000-01-06 21:12:51
All replies to our previous email box
(magicdragon(_at_)tx(_dot_)freei(_dot_)net) have been lost in Cyber Space.
Yes, some of us did have Y2K glitches.
Please reply to our new address - magicdragon2001(_at_)juno(_dot_)com(_dot_)

TREASURE MAP TO $440,000

If you will follow the directions on my map, you will discover over FOUR
HUNDRED
THOUSAND DOLLAR$!

Yes, there is a catch !!! Actually two catches...

One, you do have to follow the map, which is not rocket science; and two, you
could lose
as
much as five $5 bills (a whopping $25 fortune) if you
do not follow the map.

Golly Gee!  You knew it was too good to be true.  You have to follow directions
and you
have
to risk your $25 life's savings.  See, you knew there
was no free lunch!

Gosh, even to win the lottery you have to follow directions:  First you have to
buy a lottery
ticket... and then, if you win, you have to follow even
more directions to collect your money!

HERE IS WHERE YOU START.  Click on your email reply button and send me the
message
"PLEASE SEND ME THE MAP"

I will send you the first half of the map for you to study with no obligation.
If you study the
first
part of the map and decide you have no further
interest, just click "delete" and the Magic Dragon will return no more.

HERE IS WHERE YOU START.  Click on your email reply button and send me the
message
"PLEASE SEND ME THE MAP"

Sincerely,

Puff