Re: whitelists

2000-01-08 13:01:23
At 1:39 PM -0600 1/8/2000, David W. Tamkin wrote:

 I've expressed my stand on that issue before.  Greenlists yes; whitelists no.

Taht's all obsolete. The forward thinkers have already moved on to plaidlists.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting
(mailto:chuqui(_at_)plaidworks(_dot_)com)

Pokemon is a game where children go into the woods and capture furry
little creatures and then bring them home and teach them to pit fight.