Hello

2000-01-18 08:00:53
IF THIS EMAIL HAS REACHED YOU IN ERROR WE SINCERELY APOLIGIZE! It is not our
intention to invade your privicy or insult you in any
way. Ebukzzz has a strong daily mission of always conducting business with the
utmost of dignity, honesty and integrity. If this is an error you
have two options : 1) Delete us like throwing away a peice of junk mail, or
better yet : 2) Follow the instructions below to have yourself removed
from our list. AGAIN WE APOLIGIZE!

However if you are interested in finding out the secrets to success on the
Internet then by all means READ very carefully!

The "net" has literally leveled the playing field, it has and will continue to
take ordinary people like you and I to homebased incomes that are
unheard of.

For very little money anyone can start a profitable internet business. All you
really need is information! All the information is out there for the
taking. The problem is that it could take many hours and days and months to get
up to speed and you still may not get it right. That's where we
come in.

We have put together 4 reports that are up to date--written in Jan,2000--these
reports are a result of over 3 years of trial and error research, all
the do's and don'ts of internet marketing. You can, for real be up and running
making money in 48-72 hrs of reading these reports and if there is
any unanswered questions you can get help via email at anytime.

HERE IS HOW TO GET THE REPORTS:

These reports where put together in a ( MBS ) Mutual Benefit Structure,
Meaning, this is not MLM where it is all for one and one for themselves,
or this is not networking where may the best MAN/WOMEN win. This is WIN-WIN,
everyone wins, always! OR your money back no questions
asked.

The following four people have gone before you and know how to do this and will
help you every step of the way, they can show you how to
set up a web site quickly and economically, how to email for profit, how to
create multiple income streams, and so much more! Here is what you
need to do to be on their team.

Send $5.00 cash in US Funds or and I am not kidding here any currency that can
easily be converted to US Funds $5.00 ( French francs,
Swiss frans, German Marks, anything ) let's have fun watching this travel the
Globe---only the "net" makes that possible!

To begin Marketing these reports yourself take out the name in the #1 spot and
move everyone up 1 spot and put yourself in the #4 spot. Do
not change this in any way, it will not work if you do. Remember Honesty,
Integrity, and Dignity.

If you happen to not want to be involved with the Profit side of the business
this is still $20.00 well spent, you can't find this information this easy
or cheaply,and these 4 people will still help you anytime you need them, And
finally you'll also be led to a website that it's only mission is to help
you market your product or service.

1) How to Create Muliple Incomes
Larry Mcleod
1885 Dunbeck Ct
LasVegas, NV 89115

2) Email your way to a Fortune
Don Cote
5 Browns Ct
Rye, NH 03870

3)The Secrets to Creating Traffic to Your Website
Debra Levrefre
4 Balcum St
Nashua ,NH 03060

4)Banners, How to Never Pay For Them Again.
LS McLeod
11 Lincoln Circle
Natick MA 01760

Inside of each envelope include with your 5 bucks your name, address  your
email address, and the report # that you are ordering, it will be
emailed to you promptly----PLEASE WRITE NEATLY!  THANX AND GOOD LUCK--$

All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY and and promply honored upon receipt, if not
we'll send you a
free gift for your troubles.
mail to: tytyty-01760(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com
Subject = REMOVE
PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE
account can only result in
difficulties for others wanting to be removed from our mailing list as it will
be impossible to take anyone off the
list if the remove instruction is not received.