Beta Chinese-spam filter on my website

2000-01-23 21:22:37
  My website address is now http://www.waltdnes.org  If you go there
and click on "Filter out Chinese-language spam", you'll get the
latest iteration of my filter.  I had wanted to include it as part
of an update to my main SpamDunk project filter, but the update has
been delayed.  Please pound away on the Chinese-spam filter and
post to this list any problems you run into.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org> http://www.waltdnes.org
SpamDunk Project procmail spamfilters.