Help Wanted. Great Pay.

2000-01-27 05:46:23
The Market Opportunity is colossal. More than 1/2
of American homes still don't have a computer, but e-
commerce sales increase month on month. America is
looking for a better way to buy technology products. Do
friends and family ask you for technology advice? We
give you access to this huge market opportunity and the
chance to earn from your skills.

Build a local or national technology based business.
Work on a part-time or full-time basis: Set your own
schedule and priorities.
Get paid helping neighbors and friends make the best
technology choices.
Our most successful Technology Consultants can earn
more than $10,000 per month.

$ Invest in Your Future
For a small, one-time investment of $245, here's what
you can expect.

$ Visionary Leadership
from the team that built and led Dell Computer and
CompUSA

$ Money
Earn $500, $1,000, $2,000, $5,000 or more each month
doing what you enjoy

$ Credibility
We are affiliated with Fingerhut, Inc. and Federated
Department Stores

$ Excitement
We were named one of the Top 10 Retail Innovators by
Computer Retail Week

$ Internet Focused
Get 2 e-commerce web sites when you join our team;
We were recognized by CIO magazine as an award
winning web site.

No Risk
30-day money back guarantee

Want to know more?
Call (407) 579-9659 for details

*NOTE
This is a one time mailer, you will not recieve another email from us if you
don't reply to this email.
If you feel that you have recieved this message in error please disreguard
this message, you will not recieve another message.