Formail Question

2000-02-11 09:30:06
Hello,

I want to use Formail to change the subject line of mail messages that
I receive.  But, I am a little confused at how I would go about using
it.  I currently have Procmail running with no problems.  It sorts
through all of my incoming mail and places the messages in different
mail folders.  But, I would like to add some text at the beginning of
each mail message to distinguish what mailing list that message is
coming from, that way, I can just sort all of my mail into one mailing
list mail folder, instead of the numerous ones I have now.

How would I invoke Formail to do what I want?

Thanks,
Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff(_at_)stikman(_dot_)com)