how to impliment procmail on outgoing mails

2000-02-17 22:08:23
hi ,
    I have used procmail to flush spam mails in my compony's
mailserver.
I have used it with sendmail. I want to use it for outgoing mail to
prevent spam from originating from inside and prevent certain type of
mails which are agaainst ths policy of compony.
    Can any one of you can tell me how to change sendmail.cf or any
other way to impliment procmail on outgoing mail.
madhur.