help!

2000-02-24 22:25:48
Hi Sir:
    I had installed procmail-3.14 in my system.I want the
Mail is automatically subject to the user's quota limitations,
so change the mail spool directory to $HOME for all users by
uncommenting the line "#define MAILSPOOLHOME=/.mail" in
"src/authenticate.c" file.And I changed the Mlocal definition
in "sendmail.cf" file like below:
Mlocal, P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=SAw5:|/@glDFMPhsfn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
        T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
        A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u
When all finished,the incoming mail send into the $USERHOME/.mail
file.But the mail can not be recieved by user's POP3.How can I
do that(Reciceve the mail in POP3 .In fact I just want all
user's mail subject to the user's quota limitations).

            Help me,pls!

            Thanks in Advance.

             lam