No Joke!!

2000-02-27 06:43:05
I work for a privately owned company looking to go public in 2000.
We specialize and cater to those interested in computer/ E-
commerce/education and a tremendous financial
opportunity.
If you are interested in a less than 2 year old company that is seeking
talent fo further the growth of the already
2nd largest provider in our field globally before we go isp/public

Call 888-244-2021 to hear about how to contact us.

Motivation = stock options!!

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section
301,Paragraph (a) (2) (c)
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/s771index.html

Procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)deynotu2-7@usa.net