Sorry for the inconvenience

2000-02-28 07:32:40
Hello,

With regard to my inquery about how to combat spam from China, I
offer my apologies for the inconvenience caused by the spam messages,
I had attached to that message. My intention was to add somes samples
in order to help you to find some clues. Please accept my apologies!

Furthermore, I was not aware of the enormous archive on Procmail
issues (I just signed up). I will go through them first.

In particular, thanks to Bill McClatchie, Sean B. Straw and John
Conover for their helpful ideas on how to get rid of my spammer!

-brt

   Bert Hiddink, FUNDACION GALILEO
   Correo electronico: hiddink(_at_)galileo(_dot_)or(_dot_)cr
   Sitio: http://www.galileo.or.cr
   Tel. (506) 280 8683, telefax. (506) 280 8847