RE: Multiple commands in one Recipe

2000-03-06 02:03:59
You can use formail as your filter and put your email list on separated
file, such as:

* ? formail ?x ?To? ?x?To:? \
   | egrep ?is ?f ?email_address_list?

a content sample of email_address_list is as follow:

alex(_at_)karir(_dot_)com
alex(_at_)geocities(_dot_)com

I think that will do.

Best Regards,

Alex Kusuma Tjahjana
PT. Trinet Pacific International
Phone: +62+21+5153268 - 9
Cellular: +62+816+4821189
email: alexkusuma(_at_)geocities(_dot_)com
Official website: http://www.karir.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Calligan [mailto:keithc(_at_)mail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2000 11:36 PM
To: procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: Multiple commands in one Recipe

Hi,

I just started using Procmail.  I have had a lot of great help in the past
from this list.

Here is what I want to do.

I want to set up a recipe that looks to see if an email is going to either
of my 2 addresses directly.  I only want emails that are going to either
keithc(_at_)mail(_dot_)com <mailto:keithc(_at_)mail(_dot_)com>  or anything
that goes to one of my
addresses at nwiserv.com or nwiserv.net.

Right now I only have "To:.*nwiserv" setup.  That works fine.  How would I
put To:keithc(_at_)mail in the same recipe?

Again, I want only emails addressed directly to keithc(_at_)mail or nwiserv to
get to me.

Thanks,

Keith Calligan
keithc(_at_)mail(_dot_)com <mailto:keithc(_at_)mail(_dot_)com>